DSU's innovative graduate programs prepare tomorrow's leaders in a growing number of fields. With "active learning. active life." as our motto, our students engage in highly interactive environments with talented faculty. Graduates sharpen their expertise to meet high expectations in competitive career markets through transformative experiences, internships, and research opportunities.
The Dixie State University Master of Accountancy (MAcc) degree is a professional preparatory education designed to develop the future accounting and business professional. The MAcc degree will:
- Provide an industry-ready content for the workplace
- Elevate opportunities in career placement and position potential
- Provide a content-rich curriculum necessary to successfully sit for the CPA and CMA certification exams
The Technical Writing & Digital Rhetoric Master of Arts program is an affordable, flexible option for anyone looking to enter a new industry, advance their career, secure a promotion, or prepare for doctoral studies. Students in this program will:
- Experience a variety of graduate courses in technical writing, digital rhetoric, and writing technologies.
- Gain opportunities for hands-on experience, advanced scholarship, internships, and professional development.